1) Most graduate students receive funding in the form of a graduate assistantship throughout their studies.
3) 3:1 student-to-faculty ratio
4) Plentiful, high quality lab space.
5) Typically over 50% of our students are awarded one or more monetary awards while studying in our department.
6) Faculty collaborate extensively with graduate students on research. Check out this list of recent collaborative publications and presentations.
7) Funds to help students present at scholarly conferences is available from multiple sources
8) Las Cruces is consistently ranked as one of the best places in the country to live, work, and retire.
9) Our graduates get jobs!